Banjir

- See more at: http://student-brains.blogspot.com/2013/03/efek-efek-keren-untuk-blog.html#sthash.I3t6t4ZT.dpuf

Wednesday 17 July 2013

About Me ~ When I'm impressed to tell more about Korea

Good Evening,

Hi friends from Indonesia or maybe from around the world, Nice 2 meet U.. ^_^
How about my blog? Is it good, isn't it?

I hope u all like my blog, hehe.. :D,  cause I wanna spread all about Korea (from its food, fashion, culture.etc) in my blog even its source from another blogs, I hope I can give u all knowledges about Korea in my blog. Although it’s still little posts, I hope I can post so many informations about Korea.

Now, I'm gonna tell 'bout experience few weeks ago, when I've got new camera. It's new camera, and it's not bought by me, cause it's a prize. Wooow... I'm really happy that time... :) :) :) :)


Just for information, that prize is from interesting events that held by KTO ( Korea Tourism Organization) which the event's name is "Miss Flower Music Tour". Miss Flower Music Tour has designed to look for two lucky person to attend and join the activity to enjoy the beautiful sceneries in Korea together with Korea famous accoustic Band, Standing Egg. The two person also participate in making of music video of Standing Egg "Miss Flower". 

"Miss Flower Music Tour"

Miss Flower Music Tour give some rewards, included:
The 1st winner : 2 people, participate in Making Music Video of Standing Egg and Enjoy the Beautiful Sceneries in Korea.
The 2nd winner : 1 person, Get 1 unit Samsung ATIV Smart PC
The 3rd winner :  3 people, Get Samsung Smart Camera Nx210

The prizes of this event. In red circle, is the prize i've got.

The event is like submitting song lyrics that inspired of KTO uploaded video about Korea's spring, and Love. The lyrics that have submitted must have suitable meaning of the theme. How surprised me, when I found it has thousands entries on the submitance. How many... Whooa, but it gives me some support to participate in it, I think it's such very interesting events, If you win, you could go to Korea for a week. Whooaaaa.... You know that I really wanna come to Korea, and I wish so...

First time i write the lyrics, i feel confused +.+ =_+"

cause it has to be 300 characters to submit, it means that only little sentences that could be submitted, or maybe it just give the main idea that could describe all ideas about Korea, Spring and Love. I think more, more n more... and I finally found idea to write the lyric, even it’s really suit in 300 characters.
I think, what’s gonna be good lyric if I wrote it based on the theme, Korea, Spring and Love.... :[ :}

After that, i submitted my lyric to the web. and also I have some wishes that I could go to Korea. I try to send some lyrics to that site, cause I think it will be good if i send some. Here’s my lyric, I hope u like to read it J

You're like angel
shinning my day in Jinhae
Like cherry blossoms at spring
I dont know how many fowers
can describe your beautiful face
I wanna be closer to you
like Romeo and Juliet
even we just ask condition each other
I wanna be the star sparkles in your heart's night
and be the prince for you

I dont know what love really is
Till I know you
Last year spring in Maehwa village
My hearts burns and my red face
I told I Love you
Then, I saw you laugh
Even you say you dont love me
My love always for you
How hard, how sad
I wanna be umbrella for you when it rains
and I wanna by your side forever

Love is like cherry blossoms
I saw every morning
The time I walk with you after school
I just wanna hold your hands
being shelter for you
The beauty of Tulip
remind me of you
I don't wanna let you go
Let the spring in Nami Island
be the memories
of my love to you
Saranghae...

Those are only some lyrics that I’ve submitted, and I couldn’t find another, cause the submittance in the site has been 600 pages of entries, it means harder to find my lyric. Oh nooo L, but let it go... the important thing, I have do the best to submit my lyric.

This event has started at March 11 and end at March 25. And the winner announced four days later on the event page. When the first time i opened the event page, I think maybe I couldn’t win this event, but...

The final winners of Miss Flower Music Tour. In red circle is my username.

I think it’s very interesting events. I have some cheers again, when I have got 3rd winner that get Samsung Smart Camera NX 210. Wohooo, I’m really glad at that time. I never guessed it before, cause it has so many participants so maybe I couldn’t get to win this event. Although, I couldn’t get the first winner, but it’s rather good that I’ve been the 3rd winner.

.....So it makes me loving more about Korea...

First time I love to Korea, when my classmates teels me about Kpop included TVXQ that has been my idol when I’m in Junior High School. And the times run, I’ve been Kpop lover and always waiting for Kpop comeback stages or the Kpop artist teaser video. Hahaha... maybe I’m addicted by KPOP, but.... after the time runs more n more, I realized that I’ve been falling in love with Korea, not only with their Kpop but also with their foods, cultures, etc. As you know, Korea has world heritage that has declared by UNESCO, that place is “Jeju Island”, it has so beautiful scenery, and I hope I could come there someday....

Back to the topic, I’ve been so happy could participate in Miss Flower Music Tour, although i just get 3rd winner, but it gives me some motivation to know more about Korea. I think it’s good way to promote Korea, cause korea has very interesting cultures and food also their style, that has amazed millions of teenagers in this world. And, I’m fine that in fact I have to wait for 3 months later till I get my prize from KTO, is Samsung Nx 210 Camera. I’m really happy at that time, and it makes me loving more to Korea... I Love Korea.

Here those are appearance of my Camera, Just see it! Thank u.

My prize from this event, Samsung Camera Nx 210
I don't know what it means, cause I couldn't speak Korean
The Sending Form from Master Air Korea
It has all black body, and i think its light to bring anywhere :)
It has good original lens, and has flash lite too.. Mmm :) :)
Look at the screen, It's AMOLED and it has WIFI too
My selca with the flash lite, Woow, it dazzles me :}
My Selca in Flash Lite Off, It gives some cool performance right? hehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment